The Wyckoff Fire Department is an all-volunteer force headquartered at the municipal complex at Scott Plaza. The department features Protection Fire Co. 1, at Scott Plaza, Community Engine Co. 2, on Wyckoff Avenue and Sicomac Engine Co. 3, on Sicomac Avenue, just south of Russell Avenue. It dates back to 1907, when Co. 1 was formed; Co. 2 was formed in 1938 and Co. 3 was established in 1943.
As a volunteer force, the department relies upon donations. Those interested in supporting should visit the department's website, which also contains safety information for residents.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: No
- Number of trucks: 8
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Volunteer