Abma's Farm has been a part of Wyckoff for 75 years and has been family run for four generations. The farm produces high-quality natural produce, poultry, pork and eggs. The well-preserved Dutch Style barns that were built more than 200 years ago now serve as a thriving market with a gourmet kitchen and "scratch kitchen" bakery that offers a large selection of fresh baked goods. The farm doubles as a petting zoo for children. Pony and hay rides are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5:30pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1929
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Poultry, dairy products, meats, vegetables, fruits, iced tea, lemonade, desserts, ice cream, drinks
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- Specialties: Homemade desserts from the bakery, turkeys for Thanksgiving and the natural produce
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The community has kept this farm running for more than 75 years.
- Months of operation: Year round