- Do not wait until late November/December to rake leaves to the curb. Use Rounds l and 2 for leaves already fallen.
- Leaves are to be raked to the edge of the lawn and spread along your entire frontage. Do not rake them into the street.
- Leaves must be free of branches and twigs. If your leaves contain branches or twigs, they will not be collected.
- If the leaf collection schedule is inconvenient for any reason, residents may take their leaves to the Township's facility on West Main Street.
- Leaves must be at least 10 feet from storm sewer drains.
- Leaves should not be placed earlier than 7 days before the leaf crew's arrival.
- Register your e-mail address at the site registration on the home page of Wyckoff on the Web www.wyckoff-nj.com and you will receive weekly leaf updates. Leaf district updates will be posted daily on the home page in the Breaking News section.
- The Fall Resident newsletter MUNICIPAL UPDATE, mailed to all houses, details the entire leaf collection program. Extra copies are available in Town Hall in the first floor public information bookcase.
- The goal of this effort is to collect leaves before the first snowfall. Residents should rake leaves in the first and second rounds. This will aid in getting the most leaves collected before the arrival of snow.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something