.

Report: Franklin Lakes Home Destroyed by Fire

Fire likely started in the Roberts Court home's fireplace, report said.

A fire started in the fireplace of a Franklin Lakes home early Sunday morning destroyed a borough home, NorthJersey.com reported.

The fire that broke out in a Roberts Court home at about 2 a.m. Sunday was likely caused by a crack in a stone fireplace, the report said.

About 70 firefighters from Franklin Lakes and several surrounding towns fought the fire for about two hours, the report said.

According to CliffviewPilot.com, the fire caused no injuries, but did claim the life of the family cat.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something