With Christmas fast approaching, members of each township fire company will be accompanying Santa through various neighborhoods on Sunday, Dec. 23.
If any child, young or old, would like to greet Santa, he will be at the following locations at the scheduled times:
Company No. 1
- Old Post Rd. & Shelbourne Dr. 5 p.m.
- Patton Place & Woodbury Dr. 5:15
- Fairview Place & Old Woods Rd. 5:30
- Buena Vista Way & Over Look Dr. 5:45
- Wishing Well Rd., House # 628 6
- Covington Place & Taunton Rd. 6:15
- Concord Place & Fairfield Rd. 6:30
- Sparrowbush Rd. & Harding Rd. 6:45
- Sunset Blvd. & Pathway Manor 7
- Martom Rd. & Van Houten Ave. 7:15
- Voorhis Ave. & Samuel Way 7:30
- Washington School Main Entrance 7:45
- Ralph Ave & East Stevens Ave. 5 p.m.
- Hurley Ave. & Ridge Rd. 5:15
- Brook Rd. & Elmwood Place 5:30
- Deerfield Rd. & Midland Ave. 5:45
- Howard St. & Midland Ave. 6
- Morley Dr. & Dale 6:15
- Harding Rd. & Colona St. 6:30
- Godwin Dr. & Colonial Dr. 6:45
- Wiley Place. & Birch Parkway 7
- Pine St. & Joan Place 7:15
- Frost Ct. & Navajo Dr. 7:30
- Edgewood Ave. & Meadowbrook 7:45
- Beth Lane & Barrett Lane 8
Company No. 2
- Coolidge School 5 p.m.
- Radcliffe St. and Colgate Ave 5:30
- Lincoln Ave. and Liberty St. 6
- Dartmouth St. and Yale Ave. 6:30
- Engine Company No. 2 7
Company No. 3
- Cedar Hill Shopping Center 3:30 to 4 p.m.
- Sicomac Engine Company No. 3 3:30 to 4
Have a question or news tip? Contact editor Joseph M. Gerace at Joseph.Gerace@patch.com, or find us on Facebook and Twitter. For news straight to your inbox every morning, sign up for our daily newsletter.