1) The Wyckoff Volunteer Fire Department is looking for new members. Stop by any Monday night at 7:30 p.m. and speak with an officer at your local firehouse. Protection Fire Company #1 located behind Town Hall, Community Engine Company #2 located on Wyckoff Avenue near Grandview Avenue and Sicomac Community Engine Company #3 located on Sicomac Avenue.
2) The Wellness Committee at The Coolidge School is sponsoring its Third Annual Wellness Fair on Wednesday, March 23, 2011. The theme this year is "Healthy Foods For a Healthy Life." The students will discuss the importance of eating nutrient rich foods and be provided with a tasting of different foods that can be easily prepared for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time.
3) The environmental commission is looking for interested parties to join the Wyckoff Green Team. For more information, click here.
4) The Wyckoff School of Dance and Devon Fine Jewelry are teaming up to present “Gems of the Dance: Uniting the Arts for a Better World.” Gems of the Dance will take place on Saturday, April 2, starting at 6:30 pm, at The Brick House Restaurant at 179 Goodwin Avenue. Tickets to the event will cost $50. Funds raised will go to The Devon Foundation, which is dedicated to training the people of the developing world in the gem-cutting arts.
5) Soccer registration is underway. Children entering grades K-9 in the fall can register for soccer tonight from 7pm-8:30pm at Eisenhower School. The fee for Grades K-2 is $50 and for Grades 3-8 is $70. The High School program is $75.