Looking for free publicity for that open house you're hosting? Wyckoff Franklin Lakes Patch and Oakland Patch can parade your listing out in front of thousands of loyal — and local — readers. Add your listing above, it's easy.
- Click on the "Submit Photos and Videos" button up above this text.
- In the dialogue box that appears, select a photo of the open house you'd like to load into the gallery and click "Open." (By the way: You can upload multiple photos at the same time, just highlight more than one then hit "Open.")
- Another dialogue box will open showing your upload progress; wait for the photo to finish uploading and you'll be brought to the "Manage Photos and Videos" screen.
- Click your photo and enter the text that will appear below the photo then click "Save Edits." Be sure to include the address of the home, how many bedrooms and bathrooms, price, and the time and day of the open house.
- You're all done! (Don't worry if you don't see your upload immediately, sometimes it takes a minute or two.)
Have a question or news tip? Contact editor Joseph M. Gerace at Joseph.Gerace@patch.com, or find us on Facebook and Twitter. For news straight to your inbox every morning, sign up for our daily newsletter.