This is it folks. In less than 48 hours it will be Christmas 2010. I hope that all of you got all your shopping done and that you were able to get gifts for everyone on your list.
Just remember if you wait until the very last minute the malls and stores in the area are open until 6 p.m. Friday. They are also opening as early as 7 a.m.
I will be back next week with a brand new story. Until then have a very merry Christmas and maybe I will see you at the mall.
Hours: The hours for the rest of this week are Thursday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday, Christmas Eve, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Just Opened: Omega Boutique on level one, next to Hermes near Bloomingdale's.
Best Time to Go: To get shopping done in the middle of the day, this mall would be your safe bet. With plenty of parking in the parking garages you will be in and out in no time.
- Hanna Andersson: Huge holiday sale going on right now. Take up to 60% off all merchandise. Sale ends Sunday, Jan. 2.
- Brookstone: Get two Silver Bullet mini RC helicopters for only $50. Sale ends Monday, Jan. 31.
- H & M: The winter sale is going on right now. This location carries women's and children's clothing only.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Anywhere Chair only $99. Sale ends Friday, Dec. 31.
- The Cheesecake Factory: For every $25 gift card purchase you will receive a coupon for a free slice of cheesecake. Cars must be purchased by tomorrow. Coupon expires on Tuesday, March 29.
- Santa Photos: Santa is still here for photos until tomorrow night. If you haven't taken your children for a photo with the big guy himself you don't have much time left.
More Information: http://www.simon.com/mall/?id=1228.