What's Open Friday in Wyckoff, Franklin Lakes and Oakland?
Here's a list of businesses and services in operation. Help us compile a comprehensive list by telling us what else is open today...
Nearly a week after Hurricane Sandy put much of Bergen County in the dark, an increasing number of locations are providing food, fuel and services to residents — many of whom still are without power themselves. As we find and can confirm newly re-opened establishments, Patch will add them to the list. If you know of something that's open that we don't, please add it in comments.
Open in Wyckoff, Franklin Lakes and Oakland:
- Wyckoff Township Memorial Hall
- Sunrise Bagels, 581 Goffle Road, Wyckoff
- Stop & Shop, Wyckoff
- Getty, 322 Franklin Ave., Wyckoff (WYCKOFF RESIDENTS ONLY)
- LukOil, 296 Sicomac Ave., Wyckoff
- Powerhouse Christian Church, 500 W. Main St. Wyckoff
- Abma's Farm Market and Greenhouse, Wyckoff
- The Brick House, Wyckoff
- Sicomac Pharmacy, Wyckoff
- Wyckoff Power Equipment, 11 1/2 Wyckoff Ave., Wyckoff
- Franklin Lakes Borough Hall
- The Market Basket, Franklin Lakes
- Stop & Shop, Franklin Lakes
- Bagel Nosh, Franklin Lakes
- Franklin Lakes Pizza, Franklin Lakes
- Oakland Public Library, 2 Municipal Plz., Oakland
- ShopRite, Oakland
- Lakeside Fitness Club, 100 Bauer Drive, Oakland
- Starbucks, Oakland
- Walgreen's, Oakland
- Elm Street Grill, Oakland
- The Oakland Diner, Oakland
- Lenape Valley Grill, Oakland
- RE/MAX Traditions Real Estate, 383 Ramapo Valley Road, Oakland (charging stations)
- In The Swing, 145 Hopper Avenue, Waldwick
- The Mason Jar, Mahwah
Have a question or news tip? Contact editor Joseph M. Gerace at Joseph.Gerace@patch.com, or find us on Facebook and Twitter. For news straight to your inbox every morning, sign up for our daily newsletter.